Monday, August 16, 2010

Decide, from CRESCENDOH

This post is from Jenny Doh's great blog and website, Crescendoh. Here's the link  http://blog.crescendoh.com/crescendo/  Run, don't walk and check it out. Good, good stuff!


Delay. Fear. Denial. Indecision. Worry. 
When combined, they can cause BAD to become TOXIC.
IMG_9895The antidote? Ask yourself:
  • Who am I?
  • What do I value?
  • What mark do I want to make within my lifetime?
  • What is my mission?
Once we are able to honestly answer these questions, tremendous clarity finds its way into our lives. And this clarity equips us with confidence, decisiveness, and values-driven focus that allows us to dismiss that which doesn't align with our mission, and embrace that which does align. 
It's as simple and complex as that.

Thanks for coming by today!! Jane
M Jane Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment